Sweet Thames, run softly, for I speak not loud or long.

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

First Day of Classes, More Wagamama

Today was jam-packed! My schedule is such that I have all three of my classes on Tuesday's and Thursday's, but no classes on Monday's and Wednesday's! So today I had "The Black Atlantic" from 8:45-10am, "The Early Renaissance in Florence and Flanders" from 1:45-3pm, and "History of London" from 4:30-6pm. Very busy, but also not terribly exciting considering that the first day of class usually just deals with logistics, anyway.

In between my first two classes, I hopped over to Wagamama's for NOODLES ROUND II: this time I tried the chicken ramen, which was, again, outrageously good. I'm quite tired after running around and being in class all day. My flat-mates and I are having a movie night tonight! And tomorrow is going to involve laundry and homework. It feels good to be back into the swing of some kind of schedule, though. I was beginning to feel like I was in limbo; being in a new city but not really having a concrete routine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers