Sweet Thames, run softly, for I speak not loud or long.

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Errands, .75p doughnuts

No classes today, which meant me waking up at noon and rolling out of bed and down the street to $tarbuck$ for a vanilla latte (surprisingly-not-too-expensive) and a little homework. After the noon-time rush, I headed down to the teaching site to get tickets for a few upcoming plays, to get a course book for my History of London class, and to go to the post office.

On the way home, I stopped at a street vendor to look for a messenger bag (I have a couple really heavy books) and ended up getting a cute, grey canvas bag for 10 pounds. Not bad. Also, Sainsbury's tempted me as I was on the last block home. They have these raspberry jam- and custard-filled doughnuts there for the shockingly low price of .75pence for 5 doughnuts. Suffice to say, I picked up a box. YUM.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers